Market Keepers Cottage Holiday Let in Lavenham
Market Keepers Cottage is a charming, Grade II listed cottage, situated in the Market Square – the heart of medieval Lavenham in Suffolk. It’s the perfect cottage to rent if you want a cosy place to stay in rural Suffolk.
The square itself boasts The Guildhall, one of the finest timber framed buildings in Britain, and is served by a collection of small shops including a bakery, a village store and several fine restaurants.
The quaint high street bustles with cafes, shops, art galleries and pubs but walk just five minutes in almost any direction and you will find yourself in open meadows or woodlands – all of which are freely accessible to walkers.
So, if you’re looking for a cosy retreat, in the heart of rural England, surrounded by stunning countryside, yet with all the convenience of quality shops, cafes and restaurants nearby, look no further.
- Two bedrooms, shower room, sitting room, dining/book room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom.
- Private garden and secluded rear courtyard.
- Dedicated parking for one car with additional parking nearby.
- Log burning stove.
- Welcome hamper.
- Central heating.
- Wireless broadband, TV, DVD player, DVDs, board games and books.
- Quality bed linen and towels, cutlery, crockery and equipment for cooking and entertaining.
- Small dogs welcome – but we do ask that you to clean up after them please.
- Situated in the very heart of historic Lavenham, arguably the finest medieval village in England.